to our crazy lives!! Hehe

It has been pretty crazy over the past week! Sorry, wasn't around a computer Thursday or Friday to be able to post anything and then Saturday and Sunday were cram packed with stuff. So, I took some pictures, but I didn't feel like posting anything. So I have a lot to catch you up on!!

So, Robert is in Chicago, saving the world one computer at a time. He left Sunday (9th) and will be back on the 22nd or 23rd. So, it was just Aiden, Nana and I this weekend!

I was in Miami, FL Thursday and Friday and flew back late Friday night. I had a research meeting there, it was pretty crazy, I will have to put all that happened on the trip in a different blog.

So, Saturday, we slept until 8:50am!!! Can you believe that!!! Usually, we only sleep until about 6:30 or 7:00 at the latest. So, I was overjoyed to be able to sleep until 8:50.

Aiden and I went to get our hair cut. Loretta did a really good job with Aiden, he was crying the entire time, but a sucker helped a little. Then, it was my turn. She didn't like my dye job that I did on myself for Halloween. (I dyed my hair red to look more like Lucy, then tried to dye it back brown, but it is now more red :) ) She said she likes the color, I just did a bad job at dyeing it myself. HEHE. So, I have an appointment next Saturday for her to make it brown again!! YAY.

Then, Aiden, Lisa and I went to the dog park!! We took, Henry, Diego, Lola and Kat (Lisa's dog). Aiden had a lot of fun playing with all the dogs. He got pushed over by a Great Pyrenees dog and he wanted to be carried for a while after that! But, he really enjoyed throwing the ball for dogs to chase after and watching all the dogs play! It was Henry and Kat's first time to the dog park. Kat played with others, but more by herself. Henry hit it off with everyone! Everyone loves bulldogs. He played around some and tried later to wrestle with the Great Pyrenees. Then, we almost had to drag him out, he was too tired to walk back to the car. We just had to walk really slowly, because I don't carry 58 lb dogs! HEHE.

Saturday night we met my family for dinner to celebrate Aunt Janna's Birthday! We went to Outback and had a great time together.

Sunday, we woke up at 7:00 and met Gran and PawPaw for Breakfast. Then, we headed to Walmart to do some grocery shopping and then... We went to Petsmart and got Aiden a swimming frog and 2 neon fish. (His 2 goldfish died a while ago)

Later we took Nana to sign up for 24 hour fitness. Aiden tried out the kids area, and didn't like it much, well, he liked it when I was in there, but didn't when I left. But, that is pretty normal for him.

Then, I left Aiden at home to nap while I went to Nini and PatPat's house to try to fix their computer. Let's just say, its a good thing that I didn't go into that line of work. I can usually get my way around a computer and google error messages and try to figure out how to fix them, but this one was too complicated for me! So, Robert gets to fix it when he gets back!

Then, Aiden, Nana and I had pizza for dinner and Aiden and I watched some TV. We both fell asleep on the couch at 6:00. WOW!! So, I woke up at about 6:30 moved him to his bed and then I went to go and lay down!

When the alarm went off at 6:00am this morning, I was supposed to go to the gym, but instead I slept until 7:20am when Aiden finally pulled me out of bed to turn on Elmo!! I am sure I will get to the gym tomorrow morning!!

Love to all, Hope you had an equally blessed weekend!

PS: I will post some pictures tomorrow morning!! I promise~!!


Popular Posts