We got permission from the publisher to reproduce it so that we could blow up one of the pictures inside. Otherwise, we figured that no one would print it for us. But, for now Lisa and I put the whole book in 21 frames last night.
I found some frames that were cute and cheap at Ikea. Then, about 2 weeks ago I went to Hobby Lobby to find out how much mats would be for the pictures. Oh, about $4.50 a piece. WOW. So I did my own mats out of regular colored paper. It was a little time consuming, but a lot cheaper. Then Lisa and I sat down last night and after a few "bumps" we got them altogether. That's really thanks to her, because I didn't have it as organized as I thought I did!!
So, now I just have to figure out if I want them all around the ceiling on all three walls, or just on one wall. I sat with them spread out for about 30 mins last night and asked Robert what he thought. Of course I got, "Yeah, either way." But, I think I have to think about it for a little longer. I still want to get a bigger picture of one of the pictures in the book. So, that would fill the wall space. I don't know. I guess that is why I got the 3M sticky things so it will be easy to move them around.
Just expect if anyone comes over in the next couple of days you will probably be polled on what you think.
(PS, I have to tell you guys about this weekend and time outs.)