We pretty much always have crazy weekends. We try to cram as much in as possible, and it makes us really tired. This weekend, without fail, was another crazy, but good weekend.

Friday we ate dinner with Sheesha at Cotton Patch. YUM, I had been craving Chicken Fried Steak (which I never eat) since I saw a special on Food Network about Masseys (one of my fav home cooking restaurants). Then, we came home and I was pretty tired so I went to bed.

Robert and Lisa (Sheesha if you ask Aiden) have been working out every night. I KNOW! Great for them!! I wish I was walking but it's been really rainy outside, so no walking for me.

Saturday a little monster woke me up at 6:45am. Now why does he sleep until 8 or 8:30 some days and then wakes up at 6:45am on the days that we could sleep in? If you ever find the answer to that question please let me know :) Aiden and I played around until about 8:30am and then woke up Dada. Robert wanted to clean up the house, YUCK. So we did a little of that and then around 10:30 took the dogs to the groomers for baths. They hadn't been in about 2 months and they were Really stinky, well to me they were.

We then spent the rest of the morning and the afternoon with Gran and PawPaw. We ate at Fred's Hamburgers in the Art District of Fort Worth. They were having Fredfest (lots of music and stuff) I thought it was pretty funny that Mayfest had been canceled so we went to Fredfest instead. :)

PawPaw needed a new phone so Robert took him to the Apple store and he got a Iphone. Fun times. While they were there Gran and I walked around the outdoor shopping center with Aiden.

Then, thinking about dessert we went all the way to Arlington for Cheesecake Factory dessert. Then we headed back to get the dogs and go to Walmart for more plants for the side garden. We planted the new plants and then we were spent. I don't even remember what we did after that I was so tired. I think we watched a movie, oh yeah, we watch The Spirit, which wasn't as good as Sin City, but ok.

Sunday, we woke up a little later :) and headed to breakfast with Gran and PawPaw. Then, we had lots of work to do on this coming weeks Camp Rosales Garage Sale. Yeah... We hauled the stuff from our garage to theirs and tried to get it all straightened out. There is going to be a TON of stuff at this garage sale. We have had lots of donations. Later in the afternoon Robert's cousin Junior brought over TONS more stuff and we filled Gran and PawPaw's garage. Junior said he had more stuff to bring over later in the week. WOW!

Gran and I did a little shopping at Kohls for some maternity pants. I purchased 2 pair of pants and 2 shirts!

When we got home I was so tired, but I couldn't go to sleep. :( Finally, around 10 or so I got to sleep. Aiden was out around 8:15, he was really tired too.

Next weekend is going to be even more crazy with the Garage Sale and Mother's Day. Craziness ensues. I have to catch up on my sleep to be prepared for the weekend.


Popular Posts